Monday, July 23, 2007

Craigslist posting.

In future I will archive the craigslist postings here. What is below is similar to my original request for assistance on craigslist.

For many years Mattapan has sorely been in need of a high school. A parcel of land has been donated but, for lack of political will, no action has been taken to develop this parcel and build this high school.

A conservative estimate of how long this issue has been stalled would be 10 years.

I am currently gathering all the data that I can in an effort to create a comprehensive website on the Mattapan high school issue and those community groups and activists working to build it.

I hope this site will create awareness, and that it will also be a source of funding for those groups and for this project.

If you are interested please contact me below.


__________________________End Posting________________________________



Having gotten a great response, I'm going to put up postings for a flash documentary and for original art.

No comments: